Pick up your Winter Session books now or order online through 12-15-16.
The College Store will be closed Saturday 12-17-16 through Sunday 1-1-17.
- Purchase with your excess Pell and loan financial aid funds.
- 22 Locations you can use the Meal Plan Card:
- Poplar Bluff:
- Harps Food Store
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Godfather’s Pizza
- Donut House Bakery & Deli
- Subway – 1907 North Westwood Blvd.
- Subway – 1029 South Westwood Blvd.
- Lemonade House Grille
- The Bread Company
- Tios Mexican Bar & Grill
- The College Store
- Subway (In the Walmart)
- FAS GAS – (600 N. Main ONLY location)
- Harps Food Store
- On The Go
- Pizza Hut
- The Store – (1702 1st Street ONLY Location)
- Meal Plans: (If you average $6.00 meal / Semester = 16 weeks x 7 days x 3 meals/day = 336 meals) $300 (50 meals), $400 (66 meals), $500 (83 meals), $600 (100 meals), $700 (117 meals), $800 (133 meals), $900 (150 meals), $1000 (167 meals), $1500 (250 meals), $2016 (336 meals)
- New Meal Plan Cards can be purchased starting at $300, sometimes less. You can reload your Meal Plan Card in $200+ increments, sometimes less at any point during the financial aid charging period. You can add money to your card virtually by emailing The College Store from your College provided @mymail.trcc.edu account, your name, ID #, dollar amount you want to add, and the Meal Plan Card 17 digit # on the back of the card: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text the word BOOK to 313131 if you want join our texting list, or add money to your Meal Plan Card via text.
- At the end of the semester, we can refund any balance still remaining on your Meal Plan Card to your Three Rivers College account, or continue to use the card while you have a balance on the card, then reload the card the following semester.
You CAN use your Meal Plan Card for food, groceries, and gasoline. You CANNOT use your Meal Plan Card to purchase alcohol beverages, tobacco products, lottery tickets, stored value or gift cards, pharmacy, and any other product Three Rivers College later determines is not eligible or inappropriate to purchase using the Meal Plan Card.
You cannot use financial aid for eTextbooks - credit card only.
You should not purchase an eTextbook where we have a physical rental book on our shelves, since you are charged for that physical rental book already at registration, and that fee is non-refundable.
Summer College Store Hours:
8:00 am – 5:00 PM (Monday – Thursday)
Closed Friday, Saturday, and Sunday