Spring Semester 2016 Meal Plan Cards can be reloaded or bought starting December 1-18, 2015 under the following conditions:
1. You cannot owe the College a balance from Fall Semester 2015, or before.
2. You must have approved Spring Semester 2016 financial aid.
3. You must have a schedule of Spring Semester 2016 classes.
4. You must have successful course progress within Fall Semester 2015 classes.
5. No more than 25% of your excess financial aid, above tuition and fees, can be loaded in December.
6. Additional Meal Plan Card reloads can be done starting Monday January 4-8 with another 25%.
7. Additional Meal Plan Card reloads can be done again during the book pick up period starting Tuesday January 12th.
You cannot use financial aid for eTextbooks - credit card only.
You should not purchase an eTextbook where we have a physical rental book on our shelves, since you are charged for that physical rental book already at registration, and that fee is non-refundable.
College Store Hours:
8:00 am – 5:00 PM (Monday – Friday)
Closed Saturday - Sunday