If you have a question email us at: [email protected]
The charge to account / financial aid charging period for spring semester 2024 has ended.
Top 10 Things You Need to Know before Ordering Course Materials on The College Store Website
- You must first be registered for a course before ordering, otherwise your order will be cancelled.
- You must order course materials only for the course section for which you are registered.
- You cannot order for a course in which you are waitlisted.
- You must order using a @mymail.trcc.edu.
- You must order using your 7-digit student ID number.
- You must order using a street address.UPS does not deliver to a PO box number.
- You must understand that most course materials are included in tuition and fees, with FREE shipping to your home.
- You must return most course materials by the last day of finals of the semester it was first checked out.
- You must have excess Pell or loans to order merchandise, Amazon, or a meal plan card, otherwise use a credit card.
- You must bring with you your printed class schedule and ID to pick up course materials in-person.
If you have questions email us: [email protected]
You will need to bring your Printed Class Schedule & ID to pick up books in-person in Poplar Bluff only.
If you are taking classes at Sikeston, Dexter, or Kennett, you will need to order your books online.
Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday Closed
Click On Image Above to
Check Your Card Balance, or
Scan the QR Code on the Back
of Your Card with Your Smart Phone
Photo App and a Link will Pop Up to Check.